Please read this agreement completely, and indicate that you understand the terms & conditions it describes.
Student Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability
As a student at Halanda Studio, 1062 Lincoln Avenue, San Jose, California, I agree to the following:
1. I recognize that dance and fitness programs require physical exertion that may be strenuous and cause physical injury. I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to beginning any dance or fitness classes. I warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical condition that would prevent my full participation in the classes. I understand that while the instructors are trained dance/fitness professionals, their advice is not to supersede the advice of a physician.
3. I agree to mention any changes in my medical condition to my instructor before the start of each class. This includes but is not limited to sprains, strains, common colds, flu, and pregnancy.
4. I agree to assume full responsibility for all risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participation in these activities. I expressly waive any claim I may have against Halanda Studio for injury or damages that I might sustain.
5. I, my heirs, and my legal representatives waive the right to sue Halanda Studio for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
By clicking the link below, I am indicating that:
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents.
I voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.
Please click the link below to begin class registration